Alternate numbers can be assigned in the Customer Administration Portal, and they will have the option to carry with them distinctive system-generated ring patterns.
Note: You must have an unassigned virtual number in order to create an alternative number.
- In the Customer Administration Portal, navigate to the Location section and locate the seat you wish to have the distinctive ring.
- Go to Manage Phone System (edit button) for the seat, then make sure you are on the Incoming Calls tab.
- Open the Alternate Numbers section.
- Turn the feature ON with the slide button.
- Add an alternate number with the drop-down menu below.
- Then use the Ring Pattern drop-down to select from the four system-generated options.
Be sure to save the changes so they apply.
Now, any incoming calls to the alternate number will follow the prescribed Ring Pattern.