You can add users in the Customer Administration Portal one at a time, or as a bulk upload. With the Import Users section, you can also change extensions and make basic updates to established users.
Requirements: Customer Administration Portal Admin Access is required for this operation, you also must be able to modify and save CSV files
- Navigate to the Administration and Access widget of the Customer Administration Portal, found in the Administration section.
- Press the Import Users button along the top ribbon.
- Download the reference CSV file.
- Edit the document in Excel or another CSV editor.
- Save the file.
- Upload using the same dialog box used for download.
You can change the extensions for the established users with the same file.
- With the CSV file you downloaded, place the new extension in the Update Extension column for any users you wish to change.
- Upload as above.
For a longer discussion on this topic, here is this video: