Unified Communications customers with the nCommand softphone and messaging client can install the app on iOS and Android smartphones, as well as Windows and Mac computers.
To use nCommand, the following conditions must be met:
- The user must gather their login credentials through the Customer Administration Portal
Set up your nCommand in five easy steps:
- Download nCommand onto your appropriate operating device.
- Install on your iOS or Android device, Windows or MAC desktop.
- Before logging in you will need your login credentials. Please ask your local IT personnel or sync your login credentials with the Customer Administration Portal.
- When you are ready to begin, follow these steps to log in.
- Once you have logged in you can begin using the desktop or mobile app. Learn how to use nCommand to make phone calls, instant message, video conference, forward calls, transfer calls, check voicemail and more.