Removing a seat is a terminal action. It cannot be undone once it has been submitted.
- In Atlas, navigate to the Customers tab
- Search for and select the desired customer to open the Customer page
- Scroll down to the Features & Services section, then select the Seat Packages tab
- Check the box in front of the seat or seats you wish to remove
- Press the Remove button at the bottom of the section
- Select if you want to retain the number, if you are porting the number out, or if you just want it to go into aging status as normal
- Confirm your selection
The seats will now be locked and unable to have further changes ordered for them (you will see a red lock icon). After a few minutes (usually 5 or so) the seats will be removed entirely.