- You will need additional seats to set up as Park locations
- Create an order with 2 Premium seats (with no device) called Park 1 and Park 2.
- You can create more than two park locations if you want, but bear in mind there is a monthly recurring charge associated with each one.
- Turn on Automatic Hold/Retrieve in CAP for each park location (Park 1 and Park 2)
- Add Busy Lamp Fields on every seat upon which you would like access to one-touch park for each park location.
- Repeat this process for every extension that will use the park locations
- With an active call, transfer it to one of the park locations
- You must use the LINES softkey to perform this transfer (see video)
- Then, retrieve the parked call from any other phone with the park locations enabled
<script src="https://fast.wistia.com/embed/medias/kd2iajde3r.jsonp" async></script><script src="https://fast.wistia.com/assets/external/E-v1.js" async></script><div class="wistia_responsive_padding" style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><div class="wistia_responsive_wrapper" style="height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%;"><div class="wistia_embed wistia_async_kd2iajde3r videoFoam=true" style="height:100%;position:relative;width:100%"><div class="wistia_swatch" style="height:100%;left:0;opacity:0;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;top:0;transition:opacity 200ms;width:100%;"><img src="https://fast.wistia.com/embed/medias/kd2iajde3r/swatch" style="filter:blur(5px);height:100%;object-fit:contain;width:100%;" alt="" onload="this.parentNode.style.opacity=1;" /></div></div></div></div>