To find downloads and help instructions for nCommand, go to: ncommandapp.com
Installing nCommand Messaging Client for Mac Computers
Use Finder to locate your downloaded client and double-click the file.
- Drag the nCommand icon over to Applications.
- Once copied, open Applications and find the nCommand app.
- When launched the first time, a dialog will appear indicating the application was downloaded from the Internet and confirming if you want to open it. Click Open to start nCommand.
- On first launch, an End User License Agreement will be presented. Review and click “I Agree” to continue with the installation, or “Cancel” to stop the installation.
- The nCommand login screen will then launch.