If you already have Polycom/Poly devices, they may be compatible with the Voyant solution. For Polycom/Poly, Voyant currently accepts the following devices and model numbers for BYOD:
Before you begin to configure your devices for Voyant, specific information is needed. At the time you place your order, please enter the MAC address for each Polycom/Poly device. The MAC address is the same as the serial number and is printed with the barcode on the bottom or back of the device. Once all phone MAC information is entered and your order is provisioned, Atlas will email you activation codes for all devices or you can find the activation codes in the Customer Administration Portal.
Installing BYOD Polycom/Poly Devices
- At the phone select the home button, select the “Settings” button from the main menu displayed on the phone screen.
- Select the “Advanced” option from the settings menu (normally option 2).
- After selecting the option for advanced settings, it will prompt you to enter a password. Enter the admin password for the phone. If the password is unknown, then a factory reset will be necessary to reset it to the default 456 to perform a factory reset.
Please note: If the password is not available, please contact your administrator. If the password is lost or not recoverable, call Voyant at 888-217-6323 for assistance.
- From the advanced settings menu, select the option for “Administration Settings” (normally option 1).
- In the administration settings, select the option for “Network Configuration.”
- Select the option for “Provisioning Server” from the administration settings (normally option 1).
- Select the option for “Server Type” and choose “HTTPS.”
- In the field for “Server Address” enter “prov.anpi.com/polycom”. The username and password are irrelevant.
- Connect the phone to the internet. The phone should now reboot and be configured for the Voyant user account. NOTE: If the phone does not reboot, try rebooting manually: Utilities > Reboot Phone.
- Activate the phone. Take the receiver off the hook and when prompted by the IVR system, enter the activation code received via email when the service was ordered.
- The phone will reboot and will then be ready for use.