VIPresentNow is a powerful web collaboration tool providing unlimited online meetings with up to 15 attendees each. With your own virtual meeting room, you can conduct presentations, share your desktop, hold whiteboard sessions and even perform training with colleagues across town or around the world.
- Go to share.sharenowapp.com.
- Enter your assigned username and password that you received via email.
- You will automatically be prompted to change your password. Enter your assigned password, then input your new, unique password and click Submit.
Input your audio conferencing information.
- Click on Edit Profile in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under Default Audio Conference Information, input your Dial-In numbers, Moderator Code and Passcode and click Submit.
Perform system check.
- Click on System Test.
- A System Check will display showing the compatibility of all your system parts.
- To test, click on Start Part II.
- Click Download and Use the Full Version.
- Upon completion, a window will appear with results. If your network and PC are compatible, the message “Test Successful” will appear.
- Close the window.
Schedule a Meeting
For sessions that require collaboration among participants, meetings are the best format.
Schedule a Meeting
- Click on Schedule a Meeting on the right side of the page.
- Input your meeting details. Wizard view will walk you through step-by-step through the process.
Title, Description, Leader. You will be the default leader but you can select another leader by clicking Replace.
- Audio: Teleconference will be the default but you can select Internet Audio only or both by clicking the arrow. Your audio conference bridge will be the default Teleconference number. (If a default does not appear, go to Edit Profile on your home page.) You may also enter a different number by clicking on Other.
- Visual: Live Video is the default but you can enable photos only by selecting Attendee photographs only.
- Schedule: Select the meeting as always open, a Single Occurrence or as a Recurring meeting. Enter the date and time details.
- Content: Upload content such as presentations, or files to review to be available during the meeting time by clicking Add.
- Attendees: Invite attendees by inputting their names and email addresses. Click Save or Save/Send to send invitation to attendees. You and the Attendees will receive an invitation to the meeting. To add the meeting to your calendar, you will need to click the link provided in the email.
Conduct a Meeting
You can conduct meetings impromptu or by accessing a previously scheduled meeting.
- To conduct impromptu meetings: On the shareNow home page, click on the Join button on the home page. Invite colleagues by clicking the Invite button underneath.
- To conduct previously scheduled meetings: On the shareNow home page, find the meeting either in My Sessions tab or under Quick Links on the home page. Click Join next to the meeting name.
- Present a document: Click Present at the top of the page. On the pop-up menu, click Upload to upload your document. If you uploaded a document previously, the file name will appear. To end, click the X within the presentation file tab.
- Share your Desktop, Region or Application: Click Share at the top of the page.
- On the pop-up menu, select the desired action.
- You may also choose your share option on the right-hand side of the page. To end, click Stop at the top of the page.
- Whiteboard: Click Whiteboard at the top of the page or on the right-hand side of the page. Write, draw and mark using the controls at the top of the page. To end, click the X within the Whiteboard file tab.
- Websync: The best way to show websites is using Websync. Click Websync on the top of the page. Type in the url of the web page you wish to show at the top of the new tab and press Enter on your keyboard. Navigate back and forth using the arrows at the top of the page. Note: All attendees must have entered into shareNow using the full version to see the websites.
- Poll: During your meeting, you may ask the participants questions and share the results.Click on Poll at the top of the page. Enter in the question you want to ask and the answer options. Click Ask Question and the question will be pushed to the audience. Click Share Results to show the audience the results.
Record your Meeting
You can record the audio and visual display of your meetings and save them within shareNow.
- Start your meeting.
- Click on the Record icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- A notification window will appear in the lower right-hand corner that recording as started.To stop or pause the recording, click on the Record icon again.
- A notification window will appear to ask if you would like to save the recording.
- If saving, the recording will be stored within your Sessions tab. You will also receive an email with the link of the recording.
Engage with Attendees
You can chat, pass the floor and video conference. All attendees present will appear on the left-hand side of the meeting screen.
- To chat to all attendees: Click on the Public tab in the Chat console on the left-hand side of the screen. Type in your message and press Enter on your keyboard. The message will display to all attendees.
- To chat with an individual attendee privately: Click on the Private tab in the Chat console on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the attendee that you wish to conduct a chat. Type in your message and press Enter on your keyboard. The message will display only to that attendee.
- To give an attendee control of the meeting: Right click on the name of the attendee on the left-hand side of the Screen. Click Give Floor. That attendee will have control of the meeting. To regain control, right click the attendee name again and click. Note: Attendee must have entered into shareNow using the full version to gain control.